With the fresh success of my podcast ‘When Straight Meets Gay‘ with Richard Trejo and Trey Melton, I wanted to create my own space where I could just sit and talk with my own guests/friends. So I created ‘Mimosas with Michael.’
This is a podcast where I just sit and talk with people about life, love, art – and the vulnerabilities and joys that make us all human.
- February 4, 2018, Ray McCann, President of Sketch House
- January 21, 2018, Gregory Blair, actor and writer
- January 7, 2018, Eric Vollweiler, Film Festival promoter
- December 24, Tyler Gallant, actor and ex-hockey player
- December 5, 2017, Name that Song – name our theme song
- December 3, 2017, Matthew Fleming, author The Dreams
- November 19, 2017, Michael Coulombe – #ThankfulFor
- October 29 2017, Richard Trejo, sound guy, engineer, and friend of podcast.
- October 15, 2017, Dee Wallace, actress of ET, Cujo, and the Hills Have Eyes
- February 2, 2018, Stephen Kogon, actor/writer/director, Dance Baby Dance
- January 26, 2018, Brantley J. Brown, Horror Screen Writer
- January 19, 2018, Barbara Spoor, Blogger, I QUIT MY JOB AT @%